Happy Monday, friends!
I hope you are thoroughly enjoying Expedition: Still Life! We’re off onto two new stops this week:
On Tuesday 4/11 we’ll be journeying to Avery Tate’s (from Still Life) neighborhood of Federal Hill via my fantastic publisher, Bethany House’s fiction blog hosted by the effervescent Amy Green (fiction publicist and all-around fantastic lady). Thanks to Amy for offering to take part in Expedition: Still Life! Why do I adore working with Amy so much? Because she’s an out-of-the-box thinker, super creative, witty, and sweet as can be.
On Thursday 4/13 we’ll be journeying to one of my favorite neighborhood’s, Fell’s Point, on Reading Is My Superpower. Why do I adore Carrie’s blog? Because I adore Carrie. She’s warm, giving, and a huge Christian fiction reader and advocate. So much so, she with two other awesome ladies, started the Christian Fiction Reader’s Retreat. Not familiar with the retreat, check it out here. It’s fantastic and I’m honored to be one of the keynote speakers this August. So, if you’re in the Ohio area, or feel some trip fever coming on, join us. You won’t regret it. I promise. Thanks so much to Carrie for hosting me this week. Super honored to be on her awesome blog.
Since we’re spending the month on Expedition, the grand prize is an Expedition: Still Life vintage leather travel tote full of locally-procured goodies (and some of the Chesapeake Valor gang’s favorites) to help you travel in coordinated style. It includes the following:
- Autographed copy of Still Life (to read on your next trip)
- Still Life Tote Bag (for carrying around all your sightseeing gear)
- Still Life Disposable Camera (to take pictures of your travels)
- Still Life Magnetic Picture Frame (to share your travel pics on your fridge)
- Milk Makeup Sleep Mask & Cooling Gel Insert (to help you rest and keep your eyes looking refreshed)
- L’Occitane Floral Cherry Blossom Voyage Set (in honor of cherry blossom season)
- Blush Infinity Scarf (to keep you traveling in style)
- Collapsible Water Bottle (to keep you hydrated)
See you in Fed Hill and Fell’s Point.
Enjoy the journey,